Please note that the following terms and conditions are for the safety of all customers and their property as well to protect the time and resources of Silver Springs.
1. By accepting auction terms and conditions, buyers enter into a legally binding contract to purchase any and all items with which they possess a winning high bid at the auction’s close. Failure to comply with all terms and conditions and/or failure to provide payment for items purchased is a violation of this legally binding contract and is subject to legal procedure upon the discretion of Silver Springs Auction House.
2. As a buyer, you are solely responsible for the safety and security of your username and password, as well as any bids placed under your username and password. If at any time you feel your account has been compromised due to a lack of security on your part, it is your responsibility to re-set your account password and/or contact Silver Springs to freeze your account.
3. The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Auctioneer concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEM/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all item/lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, Auctioneer and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder had any interest to determine the item/lot’s nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. Bidder’s failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of any item/lot will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. Condition Reports: Silver Springs Auction House and its employees are pleased to provide you with the condition of lots offered for auction. However, since we are not professional conservators or restorers, we urge you to inspect each lot yourself or have your agent do so on your behalf. If you are unable to attend the regularly scheduled preview times, please contact Silver Springs to schedule a private viewing. Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to condition and must understand that any statement made by Silver Springs Auction House, or its employees is merely a subjective qualified opinion. All sales are final.
4. Bidder accepts responsibility for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each owner/Seller and Auctioneer and their employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) related to, arising from or associated with Buyer’s, his agents or representatives, use of the Site, including but not limited to personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item/lots, and arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Site User Agreement or any use by Bidder of the Site or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.
5. Silver Springs Auction House cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
6. Buyers are responsible for bringing their own tools to disassemble large items, help for moving, and packing materials.
7. You will be suspended or permanently banned from the Site if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information. You will be permanently banned from this Site if you are the successful Bidder and you do not honor your auction bid.
8. All items are charged a 10% buyers premium. A 3% surcharge will be applied to credit card sales. 5.6% sales tax applied to all sales unless supplied with a seller resale number. Please contact Silver Springs PRIOR to the auction closing if you will be paying cash or have a seller resale number.
9. All items must be picked up on the assigned date. If you are unable to pick up on the assigned date, you can contact Silver Springs via email prior to the assigned date to reschedule. If you fail to pick up auction winnings during the assigned dates, you will receive a 72-hour grace period to schedule an alternate pick up. Failure arrange an alternate pick and/or failure to appear for item retrieval upon the alternately scheduled pick up date will result in an immediate surrender of property (auction winnings) to Silver Springs to be resold or donated at the discretion of Silver Springs Auction House and you will be held liable to a $5.00 late fee processed to your card on file.
10. Shipping is available on most items, unless stated otherwise in the description. For your items to ship, you MUST contact Silver Springs. Silver Springs Auction House is happy to offer USPS flat-rate in house shipping service on small and standard size items. For all other items, the buyer is responsible for contacting our trusted third party shipper for all pre-purchase shipping cost estimates and post-purchase coordination. If you are in question as to whether an item of interest to you qualifies for our flat-rate USPS in house shipping service, feel free to contact Silver Springs by phone or email.
Please note, use Silver Springs in house shipping service authorizes Silver Springs to charge your credit card for shipping and insurance for your item(s). With the use of third party shipping, it is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the third party shipper for payment processing. All shipped items, regardless of third party use, are subject to a $5.00 handling fee processed to your credit card on file.
Third Party Shipping Information:
PostNet Printing, Shipping and Design Services
Preview and Pick up Location: 1275 Hilltop Dr. Cedarburg, WI 53022. PLEASE NOTE, OUR ENTRANCE IS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE BUILDING ON SYCAMORE DR.